Chandigarh to Delhi One Way Taxi Service
Book Online Chandigarh to Delhi One Way Taxi & Round Trip.
Get an Exciting Road Trip from Chandigarh to Delhi Cab Service
Why you should hire a Cab from Chandigarh to Delhi?
You should hire a Chandigarh to Delhi taxi here are some reasons. Delhi is the capital of our nation, India. It is not just a popular tourist spot but also a hub of commercial professionals who travel here for better job opportunities. Also, locals of the city visit restaurant and famous places of their interest. Hence, you will find great traffic in the city.
A cab to Delhi from Chandigarh will ensure you reach the exact point wherever you want. Cabs are much reliable and safer than any public mode of transport, they can help you travel easily especially when you are carrying heavy luggage. If you travel by bus or train, you will surely complain about the lack of privacy and unpleasant traveling experience due to fellow passengers.
By hiring a Chandigarh to Delhi taxi service, you can be sure to reach your destination with privacy, comfort, and freshness.
Booking a Chandigarh to Delhi Taxi Service
Are you planning for a Chandigarh to Delhi trip? Booking a cab is a trouble-free way to travel with satisfaction between Chandigarh and Delhi. Taxi or cab services make your journey safe and convenient by booking an outstation cab to Delhi from Chandigarh. You have to finalize the duration of your trip first and then a pickup point. Once, you have done all that, you get forward to choose the type of cab. It depends on you to choose a cab of your choice, there must be a variety of cabs for every budget group. You can either choose a Sedan, hatchback, mini or luxury cabs. At last, you can make an online payment to finalize your taxi service. Taxis can also be booked easily within a few minutes through your phone or a call and you will be picked up from your home.
Chandigarh to Delhi Cab Fare
Book a cab from Chandigarh to Delhi at the lowest fares from varieties of taxi agencies. You can pick and choose any air-conditioned cab or normal cab from their range of car rental options in Chandigarh suitable as per your budget and requirement to get the best deals on cabs in Chandigarh. For short trips, you can choose a cozy and compact hatchback like Indica. For longer trips to Chandigarh to Delhi cab booking with family or official trips of business, you can opt for an AC sedan. If you are traveling in groups, choosing a 7 seater Innova would be an ideal choice. For even larger groups, you can book 12 or 16 seater luxury tempo travelers in Chandigarh. The starting cab fare of various agencies differ from one to another depending on their quality of cabs and services, but the approximate fare of Chandigarh to Delhi one-way taxi would be starting from 2820/- Rs. For AC Hatchback, the same fare for an AC Sedan, 3720/- Rs. For AC SUV large.
Points You Must Check before Booking a Cab
Before hiring a cab service in Chandigarh you must check the following points:
- Affordable Car Packages: If you want to explore Delhi with affordable cab charges, then you should hire a taxi service that gives you affordable packages.
- Fast Booking: Go with the one who provides a fast booking system by phone, so that it becomes easier for you to book at any time from anywhere.
- 24×7 Service: Find the one that serves their customers 24×7,so that you can communicate with them easily and can solve your queries.
- On-Time Service: What would be not irritating than a cab comes late or not on time to pick you up? It would be disgusting. So book a cab service that gives on-time service.
- Comfortable and Safe: Make sure to hire a cab, which gives comfort and safety according to your need. In this way, you make your trip trouble-free.
- Best Tariffs: Compare Chandigarh to Delhi cab prices from different cab rental agencies and go with the one that has unbeatable and unmatched tariffs with no compromises on your comfort and safety.
- Maintenance of Hygiene: Lastly, make sure to choose the service which is taking extra precautions and ensuring the safety of their customers’ health and hygiene.
Must Visit in Chandigarh to Delhi Road Trip
While traveling from Chandigarh to Delhi via road, travelers can experience the best journey. Chandigarh is about 245 km from Delhi, with lots of sightseeing attractions and various eateries along the way.
Here are some of the Exciting Places in Chandigarh to Delhi Road Trip:
- Panipat: It is a historical city in Haryana. Panipat is well known as ‘City Of Weavers’ because of its popularity in textiles and carpets. Historical tourists’ attractions include the Bab-i-Faiz Gate that served as the city’s gateway as well as the famous Ibrahim Lodi’s tomb during ancient times. You will have a hard time picking one for you.
- Murthal: While traveling you will want to satiate your taste buds. Murthal has a wide range of dhabas but the most famous one is Sukhdev Ka Dhaba, which is well known for its North-Indian delicacies. Try their Paranthas, Dal Makhani, and Saag during the winter or spring season and you will surely crave more!
- Kurukshetra: This is a historical place with great religious importance, as the Kurukshetra War of the Mahabharata was fought here.
- Ambala: It is a small town known for its army cantonment and is a shopping destination for bridal outfits. Shopping while Chandigarh to Delhi cab round trip would be amazing during holidays, it will surely make your journey even more delightful.
- Chandni Chowk: It is one of the oldest and busiest markets in Delhi. You can find all kinds of stuff of your need at the best prices. Exploring Chandni Chowk would be incomplete without trying yummy delicacies, here you should visit Parantha wali Gali, Natraj chat, Dahi Bhalla, kebabs, and papri chat. You will surely crave more!
- Connaught Place: It is the largest financial and commercial spot in India. This is a hub of many shops, buildings, markets, and hotels. You can find amazing homestays here.
- Karim’s: If you are craving non-veg food, you should visit Karim’s restaurant at the Gali Kababian near Jama Masjid. It is a popular restaurant known to serve many delicious delicacies such as Chicken Jahangiri, Mutton Qorma, Nihari, Chicken Mughlai, Brain Curry, and many more.
Chandigarh to Delhi is the well-liked route for both work as well as tourism. Delhi being the capital of India carries stature, historical, political, and cultural importance. Chandigarh to Delhi One Way taxi service makes the tour and trip easier and adventurous as Delhi has the nearest international airport for foreign tourists.
Delhi is often called ‘Hindustan Ka Dil’ or ‘Heart of India’. It is the perfect blend of ancient and modern culture. From Old Delhi to New Delhi, you can explore the national traditions, cultural diversities, and architectural brilliance which can be seen in the iron pillar that was built in Mehrauli that has not shown any sign of rusting yet. So, if you are planning a trip to Delhi from Chandigarh, you should hire a Car rental service in India which will make your trip super enjoyable and adventurous.
From Old bazaars in Chandni Chowk, countless monuments like Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate, Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and temples like Akshardham, ISCON to food ranging from Paranthe wali Gali, Lajpat Nagar, Khau Gali to many 5 star hotels. Delhi has a magnificent and colorful society and is precisely a city of cities.